Lottery Winners and April Slots

Friday, April 06, 2012

Lottery Winners


First of all, thank you very much for entering. That means a lot to me to know that so many people like my work. ♥
A total of 20 people entered the lottery, I attributed a number to each of the usernames, and used random.org to generate 3 numbers which determined the winners.

The winners are:
- noonetells
- Pen-Pen
- FizzyPopBJD

If you are one of the winners, please send an email to eludys.workshop@gmail.com. If you did not contact me by April the 8th, I will generate a new number and pick someone else.

April Slots


I'm opening 3 other slots for April!

If you are interested in a slot, please send an email to eludys.workshop@gmail.com. You can also comment this post, send me a PM on DoA, or note me/FM me on DA/Flick.

Thank you for your support! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.