December Slots

Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello!

I'm not opening as many slots this month due to the holidays. Will probably have to travel and visit the family, so I'm gonna have to reduce my amount of slots available.
I still have some face plates from November that didn't arrive yet, so I also have to finish these up first.
Gonna only open 2 slots for December for now. Will see in about a week or two if I can squeeze in some more or not.
I'm gonna be back with 10 slots in January. :)

Also, after debating with myself for quite some time, I've decided to offer eye opening mod. I've done 3 so far, and I feel comfortable enough to offer this service in addition to my faceup work.

That's all for now! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.