Weather Update and delays

Monday, June 16, 2014

I would like to post an update regarding the turn around time.

It seems that we are having a really hot and humid summer here in Texas. Almost every single day the humidity is above 60 or higher and I do not feel confident spraying the heads in such humidity.
I can usually spray the NS heads around 55 humidity and below, and the tan heads 40 humidity and below.

As of right now I can barely spray anything.
Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about it but wait, and hope it's going to get better.
I do spray and work at any given opportunity, but this weather is slowing me down a lot.

If you do not wish to wait for months I totally understand. If you would like me to return your head/s without faceup so that you can send them to someone else, I do also totally understand that, so please feel free to email me if you do so, since I don't have any clue as to when I will be able to work on your head.

This is stressing me a lot, since I feel really bad for holding onto the heads for so long, but at the same time I'm pretty powerless right now and don't have many options.

Thank you for reading, and let's hope the weather is going to go back to normal soon enough!

You Might Also Like


  1. Emy I have emailed you but didn't hear back...please email me back...Sharon

  2. I emailed you about a week ago and still haven't heard back. If you could get back to me as soon as possible I would appreciate it. :3

  3. Hi Emy! there an update for those of us still waiting? Thanks :)


Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.