Pretty Ladies

Tuesday, October 03, 2017


Edit: Only Miyu is left. :)





 ________________________________________
 





So I finally had time to finish some floating heads that were hidden in boxes for ages lol. :D

All 4 heads have been modded from sleeping heads. Couldn't find all of the archives on my Instagram, I must have forgotten to take a picture of each. :(

Here was Rin



and here was the NS Celine



I don't have miyu nor the TS Celine, oh well. I always like to take a pic of the mod, it's pretty neat to see the before after. *^^*

All 4 heads are for sale on DoA, and Instagram. So far Rin is already on layaway, TS Celine is a goner as well as most likely NS Celine, so I only have Miyu left I guess lol.
Feel free to contact me by email, DoA, or Instagram if you're interested. ^o^






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.