September Slots

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello!

Opening the slots early this month. :) I already have a few commissions that I automatically added to the September slots, so I thought might as well make it official lol.

Opening 10 slots, might open more later depending on how fast I get to work now that I'm settled in my new place. <3

Now some dolly news, I still need to do the faceup for my little heart bubble, didn't have time yet lol (She doesn't even have a name ^^'). I also have my head from monodee waiting for a faceup as well, and still have some sleeping face plate that I want to try and mod whenever I have free time, which is never lol. XD
So many things to do, and so little time. >< Oh well hopefully I will get to it soon enough.

I made a little August Mosaic, I'm gonna try to post one each month from now on, these are always fun to have. ^^




Feel free to send me an email if you're interested in a faceup slot, or you can contact me on DoA, Flickr, or DA as always. Lots of love. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.