Commissions Update

Friday, September 07, 2012

Price Adjustment Notice

I've been charging the same price since I first started doing faceup commissions in April, 5 months ago.
I feel like my skills improved, and my faceup work is a lot cleaner, and nicer than before.

So I decided to raise my prices accordingly: On the other hand, I managed to get a huge stock of eyelashes, so I'm gonna reduce the price for Eyelashes, and Eyelashes Application. :)

The new prices will take effect in October, so whoever got a September slot, or is planning to, is still going to pay the current price.

Starting from October 1st:

  • Faceup was $30 will now be -> $45
  • Eyelashes were $4 will now be -> $2

Thank you for your support, always. ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.