March Slots

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Hello there,

I'm opening the slots for March.
Quite a few people reserved a slot already, but I still have some slots left.
I figured that if you guys want some eye mods only with no faceup, I can add this on the top of my faceup slots, because I usually do eye mods at another time of the day, when it's either too cold or too humid to do the faceups, so one works independently from the other, if that makes any sense.

I've started to tweet, mainly to update on which head i'm working on, faceup progress, parcels that arrived, or when I go ship parcels etc.
Pretty boring, but I guess updates are always good, so feel free to follow me.
I shall try to tweet about random things sometimes lol.

Anyway yup, if you would like a slot for March, you can send me an email at eludys.workshop@gmail.com

That's all for now guys. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.