Reserve for April

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hello,

All of the slots are already full for March, I feel so blessed, and I'm so thankful that so many of you like my work! ♥

If you want you can contact me to reserve a slot for April already. ^.^

Another thing, it's gonna be a year already at the end of this month that I opened my faceup commissions! Unbelievable, time really flies.
So I'm gonna do one of these raffle goodness to celebrate the first year anniversary! Probably gonna open the raffle on the 25th, and let it run until the 31st. Mostly gonna do one slot only though, but maybe 2, gonna depend on how late I am with my March commissions lol.

So yup, watch out for it, I'm gonna post it on Flickr only this time. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.