Organization

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just a quick update on how I'm going to organize myself from now on.

I figured that I'm wasting way too much time driving to the post office several times a week.
I'm also wasting lots of hours adding gloss and eyelashes as soon as one head is finished, and then taking pictures and editing them.

I've decided that from now on, I will work Monday through Friday. All of the heads of the week finished by Friday evening, will receive gloss and eyelashes on Saturday morning.
I will then wait until they dry, and take the pictures on Saturday afternoon, edit the pictures and email them on Saturday evening.

I will then drive to the post office every Monday mornings.

This will avoid the commissions to pile up, delays and whatnot, and this is much more convenient to do it this way! :)

This means the payments will have to be completed between Saturday evening and Monday morning, if you want your head to be shipped on Monday, otherwise you're gonna have to wait another full week though. >.<
Anyway, I'm sure we are all going to get used to it soon enough. <3

Voila, have a nice weekend y'all. ^o^


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.